Hey, Peoples!

Wow, I just noticed that I haven't posted ANYTHING since May! I'm SO sorry to my readers, however many there are. Summer is crazy busy for everyone though, so hopefully it's not a problem.

I did a ton of things this summer!

I went to camp for a week in July with my youth group, and it was AMAAZZIIIING! 😁😜  It was my first time at a sleepaway camp (I know, I know, only the first time?) and I'm super excited to go again next year.

Image result for youthfront logo

We did more swimming than we do in an entire YEAR within this summer! I loved it.

I had a summer job at the library for the second time!

Eventually the summer ended and school started back up for us. We go to Connections Academy, which is an online virtual school that works great for us! The work is amazingly challenging, and there are tons of other kids to talk to through the school chat thingie and during class periods. I'm including the link in case you want to check it out!

That's all for now folks! The Weird Girl will return with another post soon!
Thanks for reading, and leave a comment if you like it!

P.S. Here's the link to Connections Academy. 😊
https://www.connectionsacademy.com/

Comments