What to Do, What to Do...

Hi, everyone!

Another thing that I forgot to add to my post yesterday is that I am homeschooled! My dad is off work today, so me and my siblings have no school.

I am super bored...any ideas? I've done and made some pretty weird things in the past, like a sticker collage with almost all similar stickers, an underwater house on Minecraft, rode my bike through the neighborhood singing, drew up a comic book of one of my favorite books, A Series of Unfortunate Events, etc, etc. And then I started this blog!

I went over to my other homeschool friend's house earlier with my sister, and we watched some weird videos about some kind of toys called "Squishies", but then she had to finish her school and I left. I helped my mom clean the house...still bored.

Thanks for reading, any ideas on what to do please put in the comments!
Bye!

Comments