Wormax.io Tips and Tricks Part 2!

Hi, peoples (assuming anyone's reading this)!

So, this post is going to be my second set of tips and tricks for the game Wormax.io. IF you are reading this one before the other one, please go back and read the other one first. This one will make a lot more sense if you read that one first. ANYWAY!

I'm going to start this post by talking about power-ups.

The Magnet
The Magnet power-up is a collectible circle with a small red-white-and-blue magnet on it that you can find scattered around the arena.
If you find and claim one of them, you will have the ability (for about 3-5 minutes, I think. I haven't really timed it) to snap up any of the small glowing dots that are also scattered and the large glowing dots that appear when someone dies MUCH quicker and in a farther range than without the power-up .

The Purple Growing Thingie
The power-up I've never been able to figure out the name of.

When you collect this one, it makes you grow to about 10 times your original size up to a certain point. Once you're pretty big, you don't really grow anymore. My personal favorite!

Far Viewing Range
This power-up gives you the ability to see a radius about three times larger than usual for the same amount of time as the Magnet (see above for info on that).
It's especially useful when you're in an area with a lot of people much bigger than you or in the Death Ditch (explanation in a little while). Also, to explain the random worm faces on the picture, most of the power-up images are cropped out of another, larger image.

Toxicity
Toxicity is one of the best! It is a green ball like the ones in the other pictures with the "hazardous waste" symbol on it and simply turns your guts (which are the large glowing dots that appear when someone dies) "toxic" so that no one can eat them.
                                                                Image result for toxic powerup wormax.io
If someone attempts to eat toxic guts (you ready for this??) it makes them shrink instead of grow! Sheer brilliance on the creator's part!!


Temporary Growth
This one is by far my least favorite.
                                                                    Related image
It's a yellow ball with an arrow facing both directions on it and is similar to the Purple Growing Thingie (see above) but only gives the size you gain from it temporarily. I don't like it much, but it's useful when you're going for an especially large worm.


Now I'll move on to the Abilities, the green dots with small pictures of the worms on them and a single letter below them.

Q
This one gives you what I call "super speed", where it lets you go about 2 to 3 times as fast as it normally would. I play on a computer, so I prefer to use the mouse, where you simply click and hold to use it. If you're on a phone (which I haven't done yet, sorry, phone users!) I assume that you click and hold on the image.

W
W gives the exact opposite power as Q: It makes you stop. You come to a dead stop and (if you're on a phone or have the right mouse settings on a computer) you can turn your head. This power is especially useful when you are about to hit someone's side and you need a quick escape!

E
In my opinion, the best one! This one is actually called the "Ghost Ability", I think. Press and hold the key (on a computer. On a phone click and hold the image.) and it will let you go through a person or group of people, eat guts, and generally be invincible! Sadly though, it only works for about 5-7 seconds, and then you have to get out of there fast! If you're touching someone when it wears off, you will die. :O

Alright, now for the explanation of (dun, dun, duuuuun) The Death Ditch! I hope I don't disappoint you. The Death Ditch's name was coined by my sister on a similar game, Slither.io. Look it up, try it, but I still prefer Wormax. Anyway! The Death Ditch is where either one really huge worm or a large group of worms dies in the same place, and their guts are EVERYWHERE. So when that happens, everyone swarms to it, dies or gets huge, and so on. That's how the Death Ditch works!

Here's a short video of me (Early Pearl) demonstrating the Abilities (above). By the way, all credit for the skin I used goes to the creators.
I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading, and leave a comment if you liked it! :D

Comments