The Weird Girl's Favorites

Hey-o peoples!

I really need to work on updating more often, haha.

Onward!

So, this post lists my top 5 (give or take a few) favorite things this month, whether they're songs, books, t-shirts, events, you name it. These probably won't be in any particular order, unless otherwise stated.

1. NaNoWriMo!
This is an international writing event that happens every November where you try and write an entire novel (50,000 words) in a month. Sound crazy? It is! But by heaven it's fun! If you like to write, or you want to finish a story you've had floating around your mind forever, or if you work better under pressure, go try NaNoWriMo! Granted it's almost over now, but there were a few lucky people who finished the 50K in about 4 days. Good luck! 😀

2. The song "Little Do You Know" by Alex and Sierra.
I recently finished my own novel (post in the comments for a link to it!), and this song was SO fitting for two of my main characters. I discovered it while building my writing playlists, and it helped fantastically.

3. Thredup.
It's a used clothing site that sells everything from bracelets to parkas, and it's amazing! I recently bought a few pieces of clothing from the site (a coat, a jacket, and several pairs of jeans), all of which are great and comfortable and in really great condition. I highly recommend it!

4. Avengers: Infinity War
Dude. This. Movie. I know it came out way earlier in the year, but I'm still freakin' out.
It blew my mind! As a total Marvel geek (I've never read the comics but I know too many of them XD), I looked forward to it all last year and up until the day it came out, and when I finally saw it it became my second favorite Marvel movie ever. It's second to X-Men Apocalypse, only because I like the X-Men better than the Avengers. Please don't kill me and don't ask me why, because I don't know, haha.

That's all for today, folks! I hope you decide to look into a couple of these things if you haven't already.

Thanks for reading, and leave a comment if you liked it (which I hope you did)! :D



Comments

  1. Hey, I'd love the link to your novel! Also I'm Aussie23 on wtw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh forgot to put this, can you put the link on one of my wtw pieces, it would be easier for me... Yes I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment