Hello Darkness, My Old Friend...

Hey-o peoples!

December 21st is the Winter Solstice, where snow and ice are officially welcome (though not by everyone), the outdoors are dark by 5:15, and the holidays are right around the corner. As of today, winter is officially here!

Although, honestly, the snow and ice were welcome months ago where I live, and it was dark by 6 at the beginning of the month. Weird.
My backyard sometime in early November.

For me, winter means hot chocolate, baking things, reading endless middle-grade-even-though-I'm-technically-too-old-for-them novels, and Christmas break. No school! 😁 I'm looking forward to visits from family, lots of chocolate food, and relaxing.

What are you doing this winter? Holiday traditions? Reading like me? Visiting your entire extended family? Nothing? Tell me in the comments!

That's all for today, folks. Thanks for reading, and if you liked it tell me in the comments! 😀

Comments